Thursday, September 27, 2012

Guten Tag

One of the best days of my life :D

Showed up early to school, didnt know my class started later, so I walked into a Spanish class my friends had for fun. Learned some Spanish. My school day was awesome.

AND THEN: Air Rifle Range :D :D :D

Shot an incredible amount of pellets and had quite a few good shots, for not having shot an air rifle in a long time. Oh yea, and they invited me back every w...
eek! AAAND, first time was free :D

AAAND THEN: Music.

Walking to my house, and my neighbours were blasting music. AND THE MUSIC WAS CANADIAN :D (Billy Talent, you made my day).

AAAAAAND THEN: Bank

Okay, so you might think a bank is not so exciting... BUT my visa card was not working in Deutschland, and so I was pretty much a poor exchange student who had to beg a lot. But now my card is working! (thank you mom) And I am no longer poor! well... as poor as I was...

Wait!, theres more:

I got Icecream with my newfound old money!!!

Thats it. I had a really awesome day.
Tommorow will be just as great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment